Full range of services
We provide a full range of services to support a broad spectrum of fund structures, covering traditional to alternative asset classes. We are licensed as a Fund Service Business provider and can also act as a Manager of a Managed Entity where required.
We offer support and guidance on all aspects of fund administration from the initial establishment of any fund vehicle through to advising on regulatory and compliance issues.
We provide a comprehensive service including:
• Day-to-day administration services
• Fund accounting services
• Management accounts, budgets and consolidated financial statements
• Tailored reporting to specific requirements
• Corporate trustee facilities for Unit Trusts
• Experienced directors, corporate secretarial and registered office services
• Shareholder and investor services
Our strong reporting and audit background gives us the ability to focus on problem solving and provide added value to our clients.
Access to global expertise
As part of a traditional accounting practice, we are well placed to support fund managers and promoters with additional services including audit advisory services, tax and compliance advice and corporate recovery or insolvency services.
Moreover, through Moore Stephens International Limited, one of the world’s leading accounting and consulting networks with offices in over 100 countries worldwide, our fund clients can benefit from:
• Our network’s global reach
• Cross border expertise and advice
• An in-depth cultural and technical understanding of different markets around the world